About Me

My photo
“I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone” – Rainer Maria Rilke

Monday, April 11, 2011

Everything will change

I've been shielding my soul for a bit now. As if I rely on my exquisite memory to nurture each creative burst that comes, those that I deem unworthy of letting feel the touch of paper. there is me, on the bus mentally jotting whatever just filled me such energy. I need to carry a pen with me...it's the least I can do.
 So here I am loving on my blog again. It's not that I LOVE to write a blog,it's that I love writing. better shared then kept on dusty shelf hidden in the naked pages of my journal. writing is beautiful, but not writing creates something in myself that is difficult to reason with. 
  I started a 365 photography project on Saturday. today means day three and I've had several different emotions crawling. I have more idea's stirring than I can keep quiet. To anticipate the next day's substance regardless of how I feel about today's, is golden! I have no idea what I am doing, but I know I want to be doing it. Everything else will come, if it needs to. And as far as my point and shoot is concerned, I'm secretly really happy to be kicking off this project with it. what better place to start. I will share a shot that I am proud of from yesterday, but don't feel like fixing what I should (the date). photoshop is foreign to me at this point.



No comments:

Post a Comment