About Me

My photo
“I want to be with those who know secret things or else alone” – Rainer Maria Rilke

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Drenched

so these are the juices that drip from my soul. Colorless words that insist on having life. It comes bursting out of me, much like Bukowski begs. Usually when I am unprepared,when the closest thing I have to a piece of paper is my left hand and a dying pen. Disgust can fill me, but the beauty still lerks. Leaving a redolence of fall in it's absence. In a corner I hide, pad of paper in hand, observing earthy wonders through new metaphorical lenses. Their rims are green with some hipster floral print, with gold hinges that catch the light. perception adjusters, I call them. They cannot be seen, for they don't exist. I picked them up at the flea market two days ago. I lick the lead tip of my pencil, but feed it to the ground in disregard. 


I was told once never to start a sentence off with words like 'so'. Still, I can feel ground underneath,everything remains.
It's love that I am sick with.



xo. Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment